Spaghetti & Meatball


I have been hankering for spaghetti and meatballs since last week. Usually during the normal days ( not the puasa month), I would have dropped by at the nearest Secret Recipe for this treat ( althought their spaghetti is not the best but can do lah). This time however I thought I might as well cook it to my taste which include the spaghetti bolognese being a bit spick ( I add some blend chilies) into the sauce. The process took several days to complete, believe it or not. The reason is that I always ate rice for berbuka and afterwards I always felt to full to complete the task hahah.. day one 1 , i complete the meatball, roast in the oven ( i like roasted better than fried) and store in the freezer.Day two finally managed to get some mixed veggie, minced chicken again for the sauce and in the fridge they go. Finally yesterday managed to complete the task after Isyak, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

I confessed that i cheated using shorcuts including using the Maggi spaghetti bolognese premixed sauce and canned tomato puree also, add some minced big onions, chopped garlic and the minced chicken or beef, and my blended chilies, of course you have to throw in the additional italian herbs I use mcCormik mixed herbs and thyme. Once the suce have been shimmering a while just throw in the meatballs,add some black pepper and walaaaaaaa spaghetti bolognese my style. Enjoy! ( i was out of parmesan cheese arghhhhh!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag dari Ana Wahid

Kem Lubuk Semak, Ulu Dong Raub- Bergumbira2

Kuih Seri Muka